Upgraded Grafana from 8.2.2 to 9.4.7 MSSQL "Plugin health check failed"

I have upgraded Grafana from 8.2.2 to 9.4.7 and a dashboard with MSSQL is failing now, I’m getting “Plugin health check failed” when I try to test the connection and the panels show “an error occurred within the plugin”

I’ve noticed that the database name is missing even though it exists in the helm chart I deployed and I can’t edit it. This is the configuration
- name: SQL Server
type: mssql
url: *******
database: test
user: $db_grafana_user
password: $db_grafana_password

database is now in jsondata. I think you can find it also in breaking changes, so it is worth to read changelog before upgrade

Was not back ported to 9.4.7

Maybe try to upgrade to latest