Cannot save changes to any dashboards

We have been using Grafana for 2 yrs and this is our first time to experience this. “Save dashboard” → “Save” doesn’t change anything and takes me back to “Unsaved changes” dialog. We could only “Discard” or “Cancel” the change, and Versions history doesn’t reflect the latest changes.

We don’t even know if it’s related to our recent upgrading it to 6.7.3 or because the server running it ran out of disk space a while ago… We don’t update dashboards very often so we don’t really know when it started to happen.

I saw this log from systemd but again, no changes have been made.

May 06 17:00:29 monitor-sing grafana-server[1224]: t=2020-05-06T17:00:29+0000 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin method=POST path=/api/dashboards/db status=400 remote_addr=1.2.3.4 time_ms=4 size=153 referer="https://my.example.com/grafana/d/8vyoJbGiz/status-dashboard?panelId=4&edit&fullscreen&orgId=1&refresh=30s"

Being a new user, I couldn’t post the 3rd image

I have same problem! did you find a solution?

Not yet, unfortunately. Maybe I’ll give a try to printf debugging with a custom binary

1 Like

I have the same problem, especially with dashboard that have alerts in it. Apparently, it only happen in Grafana 6.7.0 and above, but not in 6.6.2

Anybody have found a solution for this ?

The problem magically disappeared on my site :roll_eyes:

We are now running the latest v7.0.3 from Yum