Wrong Title for Incidents in OnCall

Hi,

I’m trying to integrate a new source of events for OnCall, I’m using for that the Formatted Webhook integration.

Everything works as expected, but the Titles are always “Incident”, whatever the value of the field title in my payload. I tested with my program, and with the example provided by the integration at bootstrap.

I’m using the r126-v1.2.17 of Grafana Cloud.

Is that a normal behavior? The screenshots I saw had different Titles for the incidents.

Regards

Hi @Issif,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

We are excited that you joined our OSS community. Please read about some of the FAQs in the community :slight_smile:

I do not have knowledge of Oncall but I just saw the release notes on GitHub there seems to a new version v1.2.19.

What I would suggest is to try to use this new version and if you still having issues, then would appreciate it if you can open a bug report about this in our official GitHub repository using this link.

Provide all the information (you can simply copy/paste your data + screenshot from here to there).

Lastly, paste the link to your GitHub issue here in this post so that all other community users can also track it. I will also add more additional information to it :+1:

Hi @usman.ahmad,

Thank you for your answer. As I’m using the SaaS version I don’t have control over the versions but the v1.2.19 is now available and the issue is the same. I’ll create an issue in GitHub like you propose.

Thanks

It’s ok, someone gave me the solution on GitHub