I’m working on integrating grafana with service I created. And I would like that service to call contact point to send some notifications.
Like my service has a token for grafana and it call some API point of grafana with that token, UID of contact point and message that should be sent.
Is there api like that?
Thank you in advance!
Hey @tanmaybhat24 ,
Unfortunately, no. This api is for managering contact points when I need a way to send messages for existing points.
Welcome to the community support forums !!
Please review the submission template and include more details so that other community users can help you out and have better understanding of your issue:
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What is your datasource?
What are you trying to achieve?
How are you trying to achieve it?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
I use 9.0.2 Grafana version from container on linux machine.
My datasource is prometheous.
I would like to have contact point configurated and be able to send messages to it not only from alerts but from some side alert service I created.
I haven’t found any API for that, the only API I was suggested is Alerting provisioning: contact points and it doesn’t suit me because it just manages contact points but doesn’t send data.
So I would like to know if there is any opportunity to send message stregiht to contact point.