InfluxDB Tags in Graph Tooltip

Hello Grafana-community,

I use Grafana with InfluxDB since two weeks and I have an problem which I cannot solve by myself. Because of this I hope you can help me.

Grafana version: grafana:10.2.3-ubuntu (Docker environment)

I created a flux statement which selects all required values from an InfluxDB. The command looks like:

import "strings"

from(bucket: "financial")
  |> range(start: v.timeRangeStart, stop: v.timeRangeStop)
  |> filter(fn: (r) => if "${description}" == "alle" then true else strings.containsStr(v: strings.toLower(v: r.transferDescriptions), substr: "${description}"))
  |> filter(fn: (r) => if "${type}" == "revenue" then r._value > 0.0 else r._value <= 0.0)

The command works fine for me so far. The values, the time and all tags inserted inside InfluxDB are selected with this statement. In Grafana I used a data transformation called “Series to rows” because without the data transformation there are a lot of points without any connection. Now with the transformation I have a graph which looks almost as I need:

As you can see the tooltip inside the graph show the date time and the value only. And here is my problem now. There are much more information in InfluxDB saved in tags. I like to show one of these tags inside the tooltip. I think the data transformation reduces the information and removed the tags I like to show. What can I configured to add some tags inside the tooltip?

Thank you very much for your help! If more information is necessary please let me know!

Julian