Grafana table with multiple rows selection and data grab from selected rows

Hi All,
I’m trying to create a table in Grafana (v6.7.4) with a multiple rows selection and, by pressing a button in another panel (called HTML) print out all the selected rows values separated by semicolon.

for example selecting the first 3 rows, then pressing the Execute button, i want to show the following:
10|2021-02-08T09:34:22Z|2021-02-08T11:52:20Z;4|2021-02-05T21:27:11Z|2021-02-08T09:33:10Z;1|2021-02-05T15:57:56Z|2021-02-05T21:26:33Z

i know that it can be possible to create a clckable cell for each row through the flag ‘Render value as link’ in the visualization option of the panel (inside Column Styles).
I can also get the value of each cell of the clicked row inside the Link-url using: ${__cell_1}|${__cell_2}|${__cell_3} and refresh the same Dashboard with the new information in the url. But i can get only one info at a time and i can’t select/unselect the rows.

this approach has the side effect that rows are unselectable, so i’m asking you guys how can i solve this problem, maybe there is a plugin that is able to do so or there is a workaround using Grafana variables to make a selectable row like a checkbox.

Thanks in advance.
Luca

I’m not sure how to do it offhand, but I would recommend upgrading to Grafana 7.X so that you can take advantage of transformations and data tables. I suspect that would get you closer to where you want to be.

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I’m stuck with the latest version of grafana 6 due to compatibility issues with some plugins.
Moreover I don’t need to transform the data inside the table but I would like to get selected rows values in order to use them inside the html and execute some calculations via javascript.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.