Grafana show different values on a (Samsung) Android 8.1.0 Tablet

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    running it on a debian 12 with docker

• What are you trying to achieve?
    Understanding why the problem is happening

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    Asking :smiley:

• What happened?
    I configurated everything and until now i could get everything to work. I wanted to use our old tablet as a central view station. When i view the Grafana Dashboards on this tablet i get “wrong” values. I can check this on my PC, on my Smartphone, … everywhere expect my tablet i get the right values.

I can create a dashboard on my tablet, save it, wrong values → check it on my pc → right values

in the picture you can see my tablet right beside my desktop grafes. Its the same dashboard.

You need to provide reproducible example (queries, data, configs, …) first, otherwise any advice is just guess.
E.g. you have different resolution on both devices, which is used to calculate auto time aggregations.
So technically both timeseries are the same, but they calculate for different time bucket size, so their values are different absolutely.
Now prove that my guess is wrong, please.
How do you know what is wrong and right value?

Im so sorry, thanks for awnsering.

I got my problem “fixed”. The date on the tablet wasnt corrected set. It said April the 15.

So grafana calculated the data from yesterday.

But to cleanly awnser your question: I did know the right values because on the tasmota (this provides the MQTT information) there is the “right” value. And also when i queried the latest data from influxdb, it showed me the “right” last entrys.

Thanks for your help.