Display data from JSON file directly get from API

Hello Grafana’s Team,
I am trying to display data into dashboard using the Infinity plugin. I have successfully created an API and retrieve some data in JSON format, but when I am trying to display the data I got an ''Unexpected error". Have in mind that when I am using the option ‘Inline’ and insert the records from JSON file, the results are display correctly.

Please see screenshot.

Additionally, when is the Rows/Root used ?

Rows/Root needs to be used when your data is nested deep inside a property. Say for example, if your json is

{  
   "data: [
             { "IARatingName" : "xxxxx", ..... },
             { "IARatingName" : "yyyyy", ..... },
     ]
}

then you need select data as your root/rows. BTW, I am sure you aware that if you are using localhost in your url, it will be accessible only within your computer.

Hello,

Thank you for your brief response, however the problem still persists.
As I have mentioned before:
I am trying to display data into dashboard using the Infinity plugin. I have successfully created an API and retrieve some data in JSON format, but when I am trying to display the data I got an ''Unexpected error". Have in mind that when I am using the option ‘Inline’ and insert the records from JSON file, the results are display correctly.

Any help would be appreciated since I don’t see anything wrong on my end.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.