Creating a query

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    latest version in unRaid docker

• What are you trying to achieve?
    I am looking to achieve Energy monitoring using the Home Assistant data & monitor my Unraid server.

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    I have installed docker containers for InfuxDB , Grafana & Telegraf

• What happened?
    using Query i get No Data

• What did you expect to happen?

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 08.55.41
    Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 08.55.55

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?

have you configured the influxdb data source plugin in grafana? It is one of the core data sources that is built-in.

what version of grafana are you running?

also this might be a more useful forum if you are running unraid and they are packaging Grafana into something larger:

https://forums.unraid.net/

Thank you for reply, Regarding Grafana version , I am running the latest version from July. I am able to obtain a graph in Ibfluxdb but not Grafana. I cannot copy the influxdb script into grafana as it does not work on my MacOS. I am typing the script but have these errors all the time which i don’t know how to read or fix them. Error invalid: compilation failed: error @2:4-2:66: expected comma in property list, got COLON error @2:47-2:65: missing property key" here is my typed script.
from(bucket: “nodered”)
|> range(start: 2022-07-07T09:55:34.539Z. stop: v. timeRnageStop)
|> filter(fn: (r) => r[“_measurement”] == shellies/shellyem-485519C99C50/emeter/0/total" or r[“_measurement”] == shellies/shellyem-485519C9BD88/emeter/0/total")
|> filter(fn: (r) => r[“_field”] ==“value”)
|> aggregateWindow(every: 30s, fn: mean, createEmpty: false)
|> yield(name: “mean”)

if you are able to advise where i am going wrong it would be appreciated

you need to configure the datasource plugin first: