Cannot build docker image using commit id 4de0149

I was using a version of grafana that I cloned on the 15th of November from the grafana repo and had setup an Azure pipeline which builds and pushes a linux docker image to an Azure container registry.

This morning I updated to the latest (4de0149) commit on the main branch and I am getting the following issue when building.

1. Step 38/68 : ARG GRAFANA_TGZ=“grafana-latest.linux-x64-musl.tar.gz”

—> Running in e27da18e1002

Removing intermediate container e27da18e1002

—> d8d47c29475a

Step 39/68 : COPY ${GRAFANA_TGZ} /tmp/grafana.tar.gz

COPY failed: file not found in build context or excluded by .dockerignore: stat grafana-latest.linux-x64-musl.tar.gz: file does not exist

##[error]COPY failed: file not found in build context or excluded by .dockerignore: stat grafana-latest.linux-x64-musl.tar.gz: file does not exist

##[error]The process ‘/usr/bin/docker’ failed with exit code 1

Finishing: Build and push an image to container registry

I did find reference to this issue on Github - packaging/docker: build.sh can't find a file 'ARG GRAFANA_TGZ="grafana-latest.linux-x64-musl.tar.gz"' · Issue #44659 · grafana/grafana · GitHub about someone else who had the issue but it was closed without any comments and nothing is showing in the forums search.

Could someone explain what the issue with finding ‘grafana-latest.linux-x64-musl.tar.gz’ is and how to fix it?

Hi @dbritton,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

We are excited that you joined our OSS community. Please read about some of the FAQs in the community :slight_smile:

Can you please post in that GitHub issue with all the data and then let me know here? I will then reopen the issue.

I’ve created and filled in the details on GitHub here:

1 Like

Thanks and it seems that our team already picked it up as now this issue got assigned to the release engineering team :cowboy_hat_face: (while the other one you referenced, the user still did not reply back and therefore got closed).

So, in short, please track it there and subscribe to the issue notification to get the updates