Add one video/image to the Grafana dashboard from multiple videos/images

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Latest one

• What are you trying to achieve?
    I have a table linked to another dashboard. When someone clicks a particular entry in the table it should lead to the dashboard which shows the video/image assigned to the particular entry.

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    I am able to display the entry that was selected in the table in the new dashboard but I don’t know how to add that video. The main question is that how should I map a video/image with the entries that are shown in the table and display them when the entry is selected.

• What happened?
    I don’t know how to map those entries with video/image and how to display them in a new dashboard.

• What did you expect to happen?

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?

Can anyone help?

Hi @mayurvidhwani7387 can you please give more details about this setup? Maybe some screenshots? It’s still hard to visualize what you are trying to achieve :+1:

First of all, a big thank you for helping.
I have described my issue in detail in my recent question in the community. I’ll share the link to it.

If you require any further description regarding it, just let me know

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.