Urgent Help, Grafana Crashed Unrecoverable

All,

I was trying running my Grafana application after couple of days, I am surprised to see that the Application is running(ps -A), but on the web front

, I am unable to connect.

After checking the /var/log/grafana/*.log, I could not see, what may have been happening.

Please help.

Please help, my Grafana Server is dead

What version of Grafana? Please start grafana manually and inspect the output.

It was earlier 6.1.4 but when I faced the problem I downgraded to 5.4.3, but No help.

Please tell me how I can start manually

I tried by following command , It seems that the grafana is working fine, it may be some initial login , which restricts me.

root@localhost:/etc/default# service grafana-server status
● grafana-server.service - Grafana instance
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/grafana-server.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Tue 2019-04-23 00:56:35 UTC; 6min ago
Docs: http://docs.grafana.org
Main PID: 29834 (grafana-server)
Tasks: 8 (limit: 1107)
Memory: 30.5M
CGroup: /system.slice/grafana-server.service
└─29834 /usr/sbin/grafana-server --config=/etc/grafana/grafana.ini --pidfile=/var/run/grafana/grafana-server.pid --packaging=deb cfg:default.paths.logs=/var/

Apr 23 00:58:30 localhost grafana-server[29834]: t=2019-04-23T00:58:30+0000 lvl=eror msg=“Alert Rule Result Error” logger=alerting.evalContext ruleId=4 name="Maximum De
Apr 23 00:59:15 localhost grafana-server[29834]: t=2019-04-23T00:59:15+0000 lvl=eror msg=“Alert Rule Result Error” logger=alerting.evalContext ruleId=2 name="Maximum De
Apr 23 00:59:15 loc

Are you getting the server error on loading the login page or after you’ve tried to login? You should be able to see something in the Grafana server log, that’s my assumption at least.

I got the problem, it was the disk space was full.Because of which this random error was coming.
Thanks everyone for support