Unable to add a piechart to dashboard

If I try to add a piechart to one of my dashboards, I encounter the following problem:
Plugin Error
(SystemjS) n.plot is undefined.

Although if i inspect the code, the n.plot is defined;

n.plot.plugins.push({init:function(e){var t=null,i=null,r=null,o=null,l=null,a=null,s=!1,c=null,h=;function d(e,o,l){s||(s=!0,t=e.getCanvas(),i=n(t).parent(),r=e.getOptions(),e.setData(function(e){for(var t=0,i=0,o=0,l=r.series.pie.combine.color,a=,s=0;s<e.length;++s){var c=e[s].data;n.isArray(c)&&1==c.length&&(c=c[0]),n.isArray(c)?!isNaN(parseFloat(c[1]))&&isFinite(c[1])?c[1]=+c[1]:c[1]=0:c=!isNaN(parseFloat(c))&&isFinite(c)?[1,+c]:[1,0],e[s].data=[c]}for(s=0;s<e.length;++s)t+=e[s].data[0][1];for(s=0;s<e.length;++s)(c=e[s].data[0][1])/t<=r.series.pie.combine.threshold&&(i+=c,o++,l||(l=e[s].color));for(s=0;s<e.length;++s)c=e[s].data[0][1],(o<2||c/t>r.series.pie.combine.threshold)&&a.push(n.extend(e[s],{data:[[1,c]],color:e[s].color,label:e[s].label,angle:cMath.PI2/t,percent:c/(t/100)}));return o>1&&a.push({data:[[1,i]],color:l,label:r.series.pie.combine.label,angle:iMath.PI2/t,percent:i/(t/100)}),a}(e.getData())))}function u(e,t){if(i)

How do I fix this issue?

If i try to apply the piechart in another browser, it says:

Plugin Error

(SystemjS) Cannot read property ‘plugins’ of undefined TypeError:
Cannot read property ‘plugins’ of undefined at Object.eval

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.