Ubiquiti EdgeRouter integration - Dashboard shows "No Data"

Hello,

I’m trying to setup the Ubiquiti EdgeRouter integration according to the documentation (Ubiquiti EdgeRouter integration | Grafana Cloud documentation). The Grafana Agent is properly setup and I can see data coming in on Grafana Cloud.

But the dashboard shows “No data”. It looks like it is trying to display the wrong data. It searches for a label “snmp_target” which isn’t used.

Am I missing something or is the dashboard just broken with the default integration?

Hi @roock

I’m trying to do the same, but can’t seem to get the grafana-agent.yml configured correctly with the config_file, can you paste your config here ?

@jfmatth I retired my Ubiquite EdgeRouter, but here’s a snippet from my last config I could find in my backups:

integrations:
  snmp:
    enabled: true
    scrape_integration: true
    instance: << hostname >>
    config_file: ubnt_router.yml
    snmp_targets:
      - address: 192.168.4.1
        module: ubnt_router
        name: << reducted >>
        walk_params: ubnt_router
    walk_params:
      ubnt_router:
        auth:
          community: << reducted >>
        version: 2

The referenced ubnt_router.yml should be this file: jsonnet-libs/ubnt-edgerouter-mixin/snmp_generator/snmp.yml at master · grafana/jsonnet-libs · GitHub AFAIR

@roock thanks so much, Ill give your setup a try (with my own info) and let you know if i run into issues.

Thanks again, and Have a happy new year.

Sadly, it still does not work. Seems like an issue with the YAML file or something in config

Dec 30 17:40:00 syslog2 grafana-agent[2668]: ts=2023-12-30T17:40:00.905402197Z caller=manager.go:261 level=error msg="failed to initialize integration. it will not run or be scraped" integration=snmp err="failed to load snmp config from file /etc/ubnt_router.yml: yaml: unmarshal errors:\n  line 2: field ubnt_router not found in type config.Config"

No matter what I do, it won’t start w/o errors if i point to the YML file.

Any help is appreciated