Strava plugin has modified signature

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Grafana v9.1.6

• What are you trying to achieve?
    I’m trying to work with the Strava plugin

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    Installing the Strava plugin and using the data from a Strava account as a datasource.

• What happened?
    I had Strava plugin installed, and I had it connected to a Strava account: everything worked OK. But the next day the plugin gave a ‘modified signature’ and the plugin was disabled.

• What did you expect to happen?
    I was expecting to be able to keep on seeing data from the Strava account visualised.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    Not sure how to copy and paste this. It is just that I see under the list with (All) plugins that the Strava plugin is the only one that has/is: ‘Modified signature’, ‘Disabled’ and ‘Installed’

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    See above: The Strava plugin is the only one in the list of plugins that has/is: ‘Modified signature’, ‘Disabled’ and ‘Installed’

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    No, could not find anything that could help me.

I did try to see if I could uninstall and reinstall the plugin, but I think that disabled plugins cannot be uninstalled. At least, I did not find a button for this.
I am not sure it this is something that went wrong in my own installation, or is this is something that everybody with a Strava plugin currently has, because of a wrong release or so. In that case it was just a coincidence that this generic fault happened already the first day after I installed the plugin.

Hi @davidkoot,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

Did you already check the documentation regarding it i.e.

I see there is also an additional parameter i.e.

inside grafana.ini set:

[panels]
enable_alpha = true

please let us know if this helps.

thanks