Signature has been modified regarding plugins

Hello All,

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Grafana 7.4.0

• What are you trying to achieve?
    Grafana Renderer plugin doesn’t work.

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    With finding what is the reason for this error:
    msg=“Some plugins failed to load” logger=plugins errors="[plugin “grafana-image-renderer”'s signature has been modified]"

• What happened?
    After Check Point EPS upgrades Grafana Renderer stopped working.

• What did you expect to happen?
    This log I see every time.
    msg=“Some plugins failed to load” logger=plugins errors="[plugin “grafana-image-renderer”'s signature has been modified]"

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    Configuration is okay.

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    Yes:

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    I didn’t find a solution for my issue.

I only find that the same server with Grafana is not working when Check Point AV EPS is installed.

I tried without EPS and the issue disappeared.
But it’s not the solution.

Please could you share with me exactly which files I should exclude for Check Point EPS AV?

The error on gui is:
We have encountered data source backend plugins that are unsigned. Grafana Labs cannot guarantee the integrity of unsigned plugins and recommends using signed plugins only.

The following plugins are disabled and not shown in the list below:

• grafana-image-renderer

Modified signature

Note that unsigned front-end datasource and panel plugins are still usable, but this is subject to change in the upcoming releases of Grafana

Read more about plugin signing

I have the same error for Zabbix plugin:
Modified signature

Grafana Labs checks each plugin to verify that it has a valid digital signature. Plugin signature verification is part of our security measures to ensure plugins are safe and trustworthy.Grafana Labs can’t guarantee the integrity of this unsigned plugin. Ask the plugin author to request it to be signed.

Read more about plugins signing

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.