i have monitoring stack pod , where its going in crashloopbackoff error and when i checked logs for failed conatiner which is grafana conatiner i am getting this BELOW warning message in logs
"lvl=warn msg="SQLite database file has broader permissions than it should" path=/var/lib/grafana/grafana.db mode=-rw-rw---- expected=-rw-r-----"
@usmanahmad my grafana container is in crashloopbackoff state so iam not able to enter inside container how can we resolve this error?
Please review the submission template and include more details:
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What is your datasource?
- What visualization panel you are using e.g. time-series, bar chart, histogram etc?
What are you trying to achieve?
How are you trying to achieve it?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?