- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana v10.1.2 (2b2d40ba32) Enterprise (Free & unlicensed)
- What are you trying to achieve?
SSO using an Identity Provider
How are you trying to achieve it?
wanted to submit the SAML assertion to the /saml/acs endpoint
getting a page not found error for the /saml/acs and /saml/metadata
- What did you expect to happen?
grafana able to accept the SAML assertion and lets the user in
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
enabled = true
auto_login = true
certificate_path = grafana.sso.cert.pem
private_key_path = grafana.sso.key.pem
idp_metadata_path = iDP-Metadata.xml
idp_metadata_url = https://XXX
;max_issue_delay = 90s
;metadata_valid_duration = 48h
allow_idp_initiated = true
relay_state = https://grafana.XXX.com/
assertion_attribute_name = DisplayName
assertion_attribute_login = Login
assertion_attribute_email = Email
assertion_attribute_groups = Group
assertion_attribute_role = role
assertion_attribute_org = organization
name_id_format = urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:transient
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin t=2023-10-26T19:07:14.583318281Z level=info msg=“Request Completed” method=GET path=/saml/acs status=404 remote_addr=10.70.3.227 time_ms=12 duration=12.587493ms size=44075 referer= handler=notfound
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?