Quota Reached - Grafana Cloud (Free)

I’m currently experiencing an issue where, whenever I try and save a new Dashboard, Grafana gives me the error “Quota Reached”.

Removing an existing, unused Dashboard does not allow for the creation of one more new Dashboard. I am able to update existing Dashboards/add panels just fine.

My question is, what exactly is the quota, and what can I do to work within it? Is it a limit on the number of new dashboards per time frame or is it possibly something else? I’ve been unable to find any information on this. Thanks for any help in advance!

1 Like

Hey @jlindsey - the free tier dashboard limit is currently 10. If you’re seeing any issues in creating a dashboard once you’re below that, please open a support ticket within your account and we’ll get the bottom of it.

Best,
David

I was about to ask a similar question. I have 7 + the billing dashboard (that cannot be deleted). Not sure if that counts against the 10. But even then. Guess I will open a support request.

1 Like

Hi. I didn’t see a limit of dashboards for free tier. I see “Plan Includes: 10,000 Active Series | 50 GB logs | 50 GB traces | 500 k6 Test VUh | 14-day retention | Access for up to 3 team members” only. So where is it written, please, that there is a limit of 10 on dashboards? It used to work for me, when did that change?

1 Like

Hey @fyaghob! If you haven’t already done so, please create a support ticket from your account portal and include a link to this post so our team can take a closer look!

1 Like