- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What are you trying to achieve?
Persist annotations in a successful connected RDS MySQL
- How are you trying to achieve it?
I created an annotation via grafana API and it shows in the database under annotations table.
- What happened?
Whenever I restart the grafana deployment, I loose the annotation.
- What did you expect to happen?
I expected for the annotation to persist in the database.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
Getting this at the restart of the deployment:
msg=“Connecting to DB” dbtype=mysql
msg=“Starting DB migrations”
msg=“migrations completed” performed=0 skipped=484 duration=839.6µs
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?