Legend names for graphs appear double

Hi.
I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if this is a bug. My searching didn’t helped me a whole lot, so therefore I ask here:

I am reading my data off a SQLite database with the sqlite plugin for grafana. When creating a time series by default the legend for the graphs is the same as the column name.

I want to have a different name so I inserted an alias selector in the query. However, now the legend names appear doubled.

What am I doing wrong?

I just noticed, the double names already start coming up if I only use the alias operator on the one query…
(can’t share the screenshot due to limitations)

Additionally I just noticed that this behaviour only happens while I have two query running for the same plot. If I remove one of them I goes back to the desired behaviour.
Can it be connected to the fact that both columns are called “value”? But then I would assume something like “alias1 alias2” to happen. I’m confused.

I generally adjust the display names of columns through the Grafana visualization configuration instead of using the query. Have you tried that?