Issues with new Pie Chart

I have started converting old panels to ones introduced in v7+ (I am on 8.1.1) and having a few issues with Pie Chart.

In the old Pie Chart I was able to configure this:

ie, if certain objects (database tables data in my case) were below the above set threshold, they would not ‘eat a chunk of the pie’ on the screen and would be in one bucket. How can I set this in this new panel, so I would not be seeing this below (which makes no sense, plus hogging up CPU and makes the browser slow).

Another thing - old plugin shown label/text “Percentage” w/ Legend if chosen, the new one just display a question mark.

Thanks.

I also have a problem with the new Pie Chart. In the old version, it was possible to change a header in legend. But in the latest version, there is “Value” and “Percent” by default and I can’t find out how to change it.

Snímek obrazovky 2021-08-15 v 16.40.46

Thanks.

As far as I know, you can only add (or remove) Value, Percent and Name to the legend. When you say “change a header in the legend”, what did you want to put there?

Hi,

I am also having problems with the new pie chart.

In the old pie chart I was able to sort the ranges based on the label, as you see here:

However in the new pie chart the sorting of the ranges is automatically based on the values:

What I would like to have is to be able to sort the ranges by label as in the old version

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.