What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
What are you trying to achieve?
- Display results in legend
How are you trying to achieve it?
- Now sure how to say this without sounding snarky, but, following the normal process to build a time series panel that displays results in the legend
- The results show but it also displays count before each result, see screenshot. This only happened after our upgrade to Grafana 9
What did you expect to happen?
- The legend should not display count as part of the result.
Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Cannot due to sensitive data.
Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- No erros
Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
- No instructions followed, just worked on the panel like I normally do for time series data.
For additional context, this is based off a postgres query that when tested in DataGrip or pgAdmin does not display the results with count as part of them, this is only happening in Grafana.
I did see a possible solution, but it requires manually adjusting each panel and that is not an efficient way to do this…
Under the All tab > Standard Options > Display Name type