How to edit panel title?

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    8.4.0.beta1, I installed a Grafana docker container and am running a web browser pointing to the container.

• What are you trying to achieve?
    Edit the title of my panel

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    I am following the tutorial. It helped me create a panel to show a random walk thingy. In the dashboard and editor I see “Panel Title”. There are no options I can see directly to change it. I later found I could go deep in the menus and found something called Panel JSON that had a title in it. But that seems like way to much knowledge needed to do something trivial.

• What happened?
    Cannot easily change the title of a panel.

• What did you expect to happen?
    Easily be able to change the title of the panel, with a click of a button.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    huh?

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    There are no errors on the screen, just no ability to change the panel title.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    This is the tutorial I followed: Build your first dashboard | Grafana documentation
    I am on Step 3.

I am not allowed to put more then two links so I cannot put the links to the docker installation instructions that I used, nor the somewhat similar article I found here, but was of no help.

Screenshot of my screen

OH I chose the tag “query-help” because it requires 2 tags, and I could not find any tags that even remotely helped.

Hello :wave: and welcome to the forum, @jlbprof

It looks like you’ve filled in the title text box with Is this the title. If you clicked Save or Apply, then the new title should render.

Is this not the case?