Grouped servers are not showing up in panel overrides option

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Grafana: 10.2.2 Fedora Workstation 38
  • What are you trying to achieve?
    Override fields with names to make it visually appealing.
  • How are you trying to achieve it?
    I clicked on overrides → add field override and checked the URL to be shown
  • What happened?
    I couldn’t find a URL I used in the Telegraf configuration file; instead, the results are shown in a list.
  • What did you expect to happen?
    The results shouldn’t be there but only fields used as servers should be in the list.
  • Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
from(bucket: "system_stat")
  |> range(start: v.timeRangeStart, stop: v.timeRangeStop)
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_measurement"] == "http_response")
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_field"] == "result_code")
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["host"] == "fedora")
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["method"] == "GET")
  |> group(columns: ["server"])
  |> aggregateWindow(every: v.windowPeriod, fn: last, createEmpty: false)
  |> yield(name: "last")

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    no
  • Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    no

In general, I am having a problem telegraf or influxdb showing two results at the same time I have asked the question here

Help guys

Hi @elhananjair

Thanks for sharing the information. Can you please tell us the complete version number of Grafana in which this same used to be working fine but not in the new version?

Hello @usman.ahmad, thank you so much for replying

It is working fine on Grafana-server Version 10.0.1 (commit: 5a30620b85, branch: HEAD)

And here is the output from the recent grafana version (Version 10.2.3 (commit: 1e84fede543acc892d2a2515187e545eb047f237, branch: HEAD)

Thank you for providing the details.

We would appreciate it if you can open a bug report about this in our official GitHub repository using this link.

Provide all the information (you can simply copy/paste your data + screenshot from here to there).

Lastly, paste the link to your GitHub issue here in this post so that all other community users can also track it. I will also add more additional information to it :+1:

1 Like

I have created GitHub issue:

1 Like

I just replied in the GitHub comment, please answer there so that I can involve our Engineers.

1 Like