Can anyone please help with below query. Details are as below.
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
What are you trying to achieve?
I am trying to adjust the image size in table panel’s cell however looks like HTML tags are not working with table panel anymore with latest version.
How are you trying to achieve it?
I have provided a image source tag as column value e.g.
- What happened?
however it does show up an image. This is because the html doesn’t work in table panel in the new versions anymore
- What did you expect to happen?
Image should be displayed in the cell and further I can add tags to adjust the size of the image per requirement
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
table panel column value “< img src =”/public/img/image.png" />"
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
It doesn’t display the image. However ij i just give the column value as public/img/image.png instead of tag the image displays however with this option I will not be able to modify the image
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
Yes I tried to use old table panel. It shows installed in plugins however it does not show up under visualisation. Am I missing anything here?
Thanks for your help!