- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What are you trying to achieve?
Create meaningful dashboards and panels to monitor our systems in GCP
- How are you trying to achieve it?
We’re using Google Cloud Monitoring as our Data Source
- What happened?
Getting multiple time series when I expand time range to > 6 hours. I am creating these panels using google’s MQL languange. The same MQL query returns only a single time series in gcp vs 3 in grafana.
- What did you expect to happen?
To see a single time series.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
Couldn’t find anything related to this.
Below is a side-by-side screenshot showing both the graph in gcp metrics explorer (left) and grafana (right). Notice how in gcp i’m getting back a single time series, whereas in grafana we’re seeing 3.