Grafana does not show graph in the real time

Hi Guys,

I’m having an issue in the graphs and I don’t know what to do and did not found nothing in the web.

I’m using grafana v8.1.2 through zabbix collecting data, Zabbix 5.0.14, both on the same server.

When I set up any server, or any service, grafana shows the data and the graphs but the problem is that grafana only show minute by minute, example:

If I’m using stat, grafana takes 1 minute to show the change even if I configure to dashboard refresh every 5 seconds

I did a test and zabbix collect data and detects the error in real time, but after 1 minute, 1 minute and half later grafana shows that data changes.

or

If I’m using other visualization, just like the time series

I had set up all values, the graph starts but does not fill the first and the last minute, if I refresh the page the data keeps the same and just the timeline changes, after 1 minute of the last data collected, new data is displayed but the first minute and the last keeps empty.

I need a real time or with 5 seconds delay more than that make useful.

I found some tips saying about the server time, grafana version and nothing worked.

I will leave some screenshots to be better to explain

So, if someone know and could share, will helps a lot.

Thanks!

Hi,

Check your datasource configuration on Grafana, maybe you have a option called min time interval (default it’s 1 min), set this option to 5s.

1 Like

Hello,

I realize that I need to change the zabbix collect, it was collecting minute by minute, if I change to 5 seconds works fine, but will kill the service with many requests.
I entered in a paradox of monitoring, see in a real time but killing the service or see with delay but working fine.

Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.