What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
– Using Grafana 8.0.6 running on windows server 2016 virtual machine
What are you trying to achieve?
– Query more than 10000 rows of data
How are you trying to achieve it?
– I couldn’t find any automated way to achieve this, so I have to go back to the date I am interested in and select time range and export the syslog to a css file, than in the same date range, change the time in the same date and export the rest of the data.
– This process is not reliable 100% because I might miss some logs sonf its time consuming because I am receiving tons of data and I would like to fully export the last 3months of data to a single css file
What did you expect to happen?
– Actually I would like to be able to retrieve more than 10k of data, but when I change the limit from 500 to 50.000, for example. I get an error
Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
– Its just from grafana dashboard, under
Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
– If I choose any value higher than 10.000, I get the message that there is no data to be retrieved