Filter based on a column

I have a column with response times and when I filter using that column the results are completely wrong

When I filter responseTime > 6

But, when I filter responseTime > 9, I’m only able to see anything that starts with 9. If the list is having 600, it’s not apprearing when I filter it with > 9.

Here is what I have in config

@mefraimsson Can you please assist on this

Please include request/response details using query inspector

Here are the request and response details when I filter with 99

{
  "xhrStatus": "complete",
  "request": {
    "method": "POST",
    "url": "api/datasources/proxy/3/_msearch",
    "data": "{\"search_type\":\"query_then_fetch\",\"ignore_unavailable\":true,\"index\":\"splunk-metrix-*\"}\n{\"size\":9999,\"query\":{\"bool\":{\"filter\":[{\"range\":{\"@timestamp\":{\"gte\":\"1555180200000\",\"lte\":\"1555784999999\",\"format\":\"epoch_millis\"}}},{\"query_string\":{\"analyze_wildcard\":true,\"query\":\"*\"}},{\"range\":{\"ResponseTimeMillis\":{\"gt\":\"99\"}}}]}},\"sort\":{\"@timestamp\":{\"order\":\"desc\",\"unmapped_type\":\"boolean\"}},\"script_fields\":{},\"docvalue_fields\":[\"@timestamp\"]}\n"
  },
  "response": {
    "responses": [
      {
        "took": 6,
        "timed_out": false,
        "_shards": {
          "total": 5,
          "successful": 5,
          "skipped": 0,
          "failed": 0
        },
        "hits": {
          "total": 2,
          "max_score": null,
          "hits": [
            {
              "_score": null,
              "_source": {
                "ResponseTimeMillis": "9966",
            },
          ]
        },
        "status": 200
      }
    ],
    "$$config": {
      "method": "POST",
      "url": "api/datasources/proxy/3/_msearch",
      "data": "{\"search_type\":\"query_then_fetch\",\"ignore_unavailable\":true,\"index\":\"splunk-metrix-*\"}\n{\"size\":9999,\"query\":{\"bool\":{\"filter\":[{\"range\":{\"@timestamp\":{\"gte\":\"1555180200000\",\"lte\":\"1555784999999\",\"format\":\"epoch_millis\"}}},{\"query_string\":{\"analyze_wildcard\":true,\"query\":\"*\"}},{\"range\":{\"ResponseTimeMillis\":{\"gt\":\"99\"}}}]}},\"sort\":{\"@timestamp\":{\"order\":\"desc\",\"unmapped_type\":\"boolean\"}},\"script_fields\":{},\"docvalue_fields\":[\"@timestamp\"]}\n"
    }
  }
}

ResponseTimeMillis is stored/returned as a string - there’s your problem.

Thank you. Converted string to a number and the issue is resolved now