Error when configuring Azure Monitor Data Source

Hi,
I’m trying to configure Azure monitor data source, so I can access the Azure log analytics workspace. I followed the below links to the tee. But I think I’m missing something, can someone help me out. I’m not sure if any specific firewalls need to be open.

https://dev.loganalytics.io/documentation/Authorization/AAD-Setup

After entering the Azure Monitor details, when I hit load subscriptions, it says “data source updated”, but doesn’t load any subscriptions. And when i hit save & test, it throws below error.

“Azure Log Analytics: Not Found: SubscriptionNotFound. The subscription ‘undefined’ could not be found.”

Installed the latest version of Grafana 7.3.37 on Azure VM and trying to configure Azure monitor data source, so I can access the Azure log analytics workspace within the same subscription.

Azure AD Service Principal has Contributor access on this subscription.

Hi @moulidocs,
I hope you created Azure Service Principal(SPN) and granted read access to this SPN on log analytics that you are trying to connect through Grafana.
Here is the link: Create an Azure AD app and service principal in the portal - Microsoft identity platform | Microsoft Docs

1 Like