Drop down selectors

Hi there, I have just upgraded my influx1.8 to 2.0 and finally just got all the connections sorted out. I am collecting sensor data via telegraf and ingesting that data into Inflxudb2 before finally presenting that on my grafana dashboard.

I have been doing this for almost a year and really love grafana. I have created quite a number of dashboards that I need for work and would like to keep these with the new upgrade. However, since the upgrade, despite successfully connecting to the newer influx database (save & test was successful, stating that it found 4 buckets, which is correct.) my dasboards are not populating.

At the bottom of the query section I saw a ‘Sample Query’ option and I selected ‘Show buckets’. That populated the Query box with <show buckets()> and hey presto there was a table output of my buckets.

The problem is I really liked the option with InfluxQL of being able to selected the metrics from the drop-down list. Is that available in the newer Flux and I am not seeing it? I am not very good at using flux querying and much prefer the drop-down options. Please tell me I can still avail of this! I don’t want to have to redo all my widgets on all my dashboards :frowning: