- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
What are you trying to achieve?
Display graphs for various date ranges
How are you trying to achieve it?
By selecting predefined dare ranges i.e. 6 months, 90 days etc.
- What happened?
When selected last 6 months and 90 days, graphs are plotted (data available up until today), but when selecting 30 days or shorter, no graphs available.
- What did you expect to happen?
I was expecting that regardles of the ‘resolution’ graphs will be plotted
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
Not sure if relevant.
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
No errors apart from the usual data ‘outside the range’ which is even on the plotted graphs.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
I even recorded a vid but I can’t see how to attach it on here, so I linked it.