Dashboard Links Dropdown Cut Off

Hello,
I have a couple of dashboard links as dropdowns. When I click on the dropdown, it opens with a list of dashboards right under the dropdown. If the dropdown is the most right one, this list opens right-aligned, so I still can see all entries completely:

DropdownOK

But if the dropdown is not the most right one, the list opens left aligned under the dropdown button, even if the list is too wide to fit into the window and part of the linked dashboards’ titles are cut off:

DropdownCut

I have Grafana 7.5.15.
I tried with Chrome Version 101.0.4951.64 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Edge Version 101.0.1210.39 (Official build) (64-bit) and both show the same behavior.

Maybe you could always right-align the list whenever it doesn’t fit the screen?

Best regards.

do you think you could try and replicate this on our public sandbox, https://play.grafana.org? :pray:

I’m curious if this is still the case. I seem to remember this coming up before…

I only seem to be able to add new panels (which doesn’t help here), but I can’t create a new dashboard or access the settings of an existing dashboard to try to recreate the issue. What do I need to do to get this enabled?

can you share that dashboard json? or have you tried upgrading? We aren’t really supporting Grafana 7 any more

We’re currently testing Grafana 8 and this issue is resolved there, the dropdown is fully visible.
DropdownOKNow