Column aligning in tables

Hi,
I have a dashboard with multiple tables.
Is it possible to align text in the last column to the right side ? I tried value mapping in ‘Column Styles’ tab, but using this technique I don’t know how to retrieve current value of cell and also I was able to did only center alignment using <“center> String </center”> .

Any ideas ?

Thanks

The same here. Couldn’t figure it out.

Hackish work around is to play with css selectors in additional text (html mode) panel.

For example: style all second columns of all tables:

1 Like

Can you please add a more detailed explanation? what is html mode? is in the the table plugin?
Thanks

@orena4 It’s in the text panel, not in table.

I tried the suggested solution, it didn’t work… thanks

It doesn’t work, because there was a breaking change and html panel is sanitized by default from Grafana 6+:

The text panel does no longer by default allow unsantizied HTML. #4117. This means that if you have text panels with scripts tags they will no longer work as before. To enable unsafe javascript execution in text panels enable the settings disable_sanitize_html under the section [panels] in your Grafana ini file, or set env variable GF_PANELS_DISABLE_SANITIZE_HTML=true.

1 Like

Thanks @jangaraj any other suggestion for this problem?

Yes, upgrade to the recent Grafana version, where column alignment is implemented:

1 Like

Como que faço para adicionar essa configuração no grafana