Azure Application Insights | Performance filter configuration in Grafana

Hi,

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using? > Grafana v7.4.0 (c2203b9859) & running on Ubuntu 18

• What are you trying to achieve? > Trying to create a variable to filter the Application Insights | Performance and then “Page View urlHost” in Grafana.

• How are you trying to achieve it? > Done research on the internet and tried out a couple of variables but no success so far.

• What happened? > Got nothing to show yet, as I haven’t got it to work.

• What did you expect to happen? > To get it working but still not working.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with? > Added various queries and redex’s but doesn’t seem to work.

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were. > This variable is not referenced by any variable or dashboard.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL? > It’s an internally hosted Grafana instance and not publicly accessible.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

I managed to resolve this issue on my own.

I’ve gone through the metrics of the connected Azure Monitor service and got the specific metric I was looking for and then just set it to the metric I wanted.

Due to additional details in the screenshot I won’t be able to share it but feel free to ask me for additional details.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.