Alert Notification firing twice on Teams

Hi Team,

I have configured alert to verify and fire on every 1 hour but some how two alerts notification are getting fired at the same time.

These are my configuration screenshots:

Can anyone please assist me on this.

Regards,
Zeeshan

Hi! What are the Timing options in your notification policy?

PFA

Thank you! And to confirm you have no other notification policies?

along with that I have added this matching labels policy.

Facing similar issue with Slack. Alerts firing twice under 5mins through webhook. Any resolution?

I have the same issue - anyone solved this yet?

Are you running Grafana HA?

No I am not using Grafana HA.

OK! What we can do is look at the debug logs to understand why this might be happening.

1. Enable debug logging in Grafana. You can do this with:
[log]
level = debug
  1. Reproduce the duplicate notifications with Microsoft Teams

2. After receiving duplicate notifications look for the following logs:

DEBUG[06-13|20:50:55] Received alert                           logger=ngalert.notifier.alertmanager LOG15_ERROR= component=alertmanager orgID=1 component=dispatcher alert=Test[f66efaf][resolved]
DEBUG[06-13|20:50:55] flushing                                 logger=ngalert.notifier.alertmanager LOG15_ERROR= component=alertmanager orgID=1 component=dispatcher aggrGroup="{}:{alertname=\"Test\", grafana_folder=\"Test Folder\"}" alerts=[Test[f66efaf][resolved]]
DEBUG[06-13|20:51:26] Notify success                           logger=ngalert.notifier.alertmanager LOG15_ERROR= component=alertmanager orgID=1 component=dispatcher receiver=grafana-default-email integration=email[0] attempts=1

Of course, instead of receiver=grafana-default-email integration=email[0] it should show your Microsoft Teams integration instead.

If Grafana is sending duplicate notifications you should see multiple Notify success logs at the same time.

I am not sure if I can enable debugging. I am using azure managed grafana and I do not have the config file.

I am using azure managed grafana ver 9.4.12.

In such case you might have better luck contacting Azure support as without debug logs Iā€™m not sure how else we can figure out why you are receiving duplicate notifications.

1 Like

Can you please look into my other request ?Change timezone Notification Policies / Edit mute timing(Azure managed Grafana(ver9.4.12))