Visualization percentage threshold relative to the average value

Grafana v10.1.2
Data-source Zabbix 6

I have a dashboard that displays several metrics and they are somewhat balanced.

Using a percentage threshold, I can change its color to red whenever a value is 0.
thresholds

If a value is too high or too low compared to the others, I need it to change color as well.
In the previous image, one of the values is 22, which is higher than the other values. Therefore, I need to highlight it.

So, as I understand it, the default percentage threshold is relative to the min and max values.
Is there a way to make this percentage threshold relative to the average value?

Nothing?

To make it clearer, the default percentage threshold is relative to the min and max values of the same series.
Is there a way to make this percentage threshold relative to the last value average of all series?

Basically, I wanted to highlight the outliers.

Did you figure out a way to do this? I’m looking to do the same thing pretty much

what is your datasource and how do you define something as being too high or too low? is it a % or some other calculation

here is a test harness using mssql to show percentage difference

Thank you for your return.

As I said, it is a Zabbix 6 data-source.

I originally wanted to set the thresholds to a fixed high and low percentage, but haven’t found a way to do that yet. (other priorities).

The color scheme does help to highlight the value differences, but it seems to only go in one direction.
I mean, if there was a scheme like Red - Green - Red.

For example:

In my initial example, we have a set of 19 values (series).
All values average is 8.63, including zeros. Let’s say I set a threshold of 30% difference.

• Only a series with the last value equal to or greater than ~12 should trigger the higher threshold and be highlighted.
  • On the other hand, only a series with the last value equal to or less than ~6 should trigger the lower threshold and be highlighted.