Previously I used a prebuilt Grafana 9.3.0 version and created dashboards to monitor the number of network devices. I have been given a task to rebrand it according to company requirements. Therefore, I have set up a developer environment and completed my task of rebranding successfully.
But the query section of each dashboard turned into a read-only mode when I moved grafana.db from the old Grafana version to my Grafana development environment. I have also set the dashboard editable in the general setting. Moreover, I have changed the owner of grafana.db to allow permission for editing.
It should remain editable because I didn’t receive any errors.
Thanks for the reply. I followed these instructions earlier, but they did not fix the issue. Actually, I found the problem after a lot of digging: the uuid of the Prometheus data source was different for each panel of the dashboard.