- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana CLI version 8.3.0 and linux (ubuntu 18.04 amd64)
- What are you trying to achieve?
Trying to configure devopsprodigy-kubegraf-app plugin in grafana
- How are you trying to achieve it?
by following the link specified in the last section
- What happened?
Unable to execute last two steps provided in the link
- What did you expect to happen?
I should get this option in grafana UI. But getting file not error 404.
- Enter the settings of http-access to the Kubernetes api server:
Kubernetes master’s url from
Enter the certificate and key from step #4 “TLS Client Auth” section Or The token from step #4 in “Bearer token access” section
- Open the “additional datasources” drop-down list and select the prometheus that is used in this cluster.
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
In grafana UI when I click on the plugin-> and click on clusters-> I get page not found 404 error basically it redirects to https://my-domain.com/plugins/devopsprodigy-kubegraf-app/page/cluster-config and when this page opens I get 404 error
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?