Table orders columns problem

Hello

I have created table with 3 columns that I show pod name and CPU and Memory and number of the restarts according to namespace and service .
When columns of the CPU get 0% it moved to left . when the columns of the CPU more then 0% that appear correct (namepod |CPU| Memory | Restart)
Grafana version is 5.2 and I cann’t update because this part of IBM ICP .
How I can fix it .

I attach the query + pictures .

CPU
((sum(rate(container_cpu_usage_seconds_total{container!=“POD”,container!=“”}[5m])) by (pod) / sum(kube_pod_container_resource_limits_cpu_cores{container!=“POD”,container!=“”}) by (pod)) * 100) and on(pod) (kube_pod_labels{namespace=“$namespace”} AND ON ($labels) kube_service_labels{namespace=“$namespace”,service=“$service”}) or on(pod) vector(0.0)

Memory
(round((sum(container_memory_working_set_bytes{container!=“”,container!=“POD”}) by (pod) / sum(container_spec_memory_limit_bytes{container!=“”,container!=“POD”}>0) by (pod))*100)) AND ON (pod) (kube_pod_labels{namespace=“$namespace”} AND ON ($labels) kube_service_labels{namespace=“$namespace”,service=“$service”}) or on() vector(0)

Restart

sum((kube_pod_container_status_restarts_total{namespace=“$namespace”})) by (pod) AND ON (pod) (kube_pod_labels{namespace=“$namespace”} AND ON (label_app) kube_service_labels{namespace=“$namespace”,service=“$service”})