Still the single quote problem

I am using Grafana 9.3.6. And please allow me to ask again one question that many people have asked but I still can’t find out solution. I use Grafana to connect to Mariadb databases. After generating a variable, once I select “Multi-value” or “Include All Option”, the output shows “No Data”.

To solve the problem, I did the following.

1. according to the Variable syntax, I wrote the variables in various formats such as ${query0:csv}, ${query0:sql-string}, ${query0:raw}, [[query0]],[[query0:raw]] etc. Believe me, I have tried everything I found in Google and various forums.

2. I checked the Query inspector and found the reason for show “No Data” when selecting more than one item or all item is as follows:

When I select single item: The Query inspector shows:
SELECT column FROM table WHERE something IN ('a')
With single item chosen, everything goes right.

When I select multiple items. It shows:
SELECT column FROM table WHERE something IN ('a,b')

When I select multiple items, not using the Varialbe syntax. It shows:
SELECT column FROM table WHERE something IN (''a','b'')
That’s when the result “No Data” appears.

Although modifying the Varialbe syntax has removed the single quote for a single value, the problem is that there is no way to completely remove the single quote, and I have tried all methods without success. I believe the single quote is the cause of the “no data” result.

Is there a way to solve this problem completely?

Guys, I solved the problem, partially.

Instead of using the “builder” to generate SQL code, where there will always be single quote, you can use “code” and delete the single quote. Then click “Apply”. The problem will be solved. Then you can select multi values and all options.

However, those panel with single quote will apper error.
Waiting to be solved…