Re-arranging columns in Zabbix Problem Panel

Hi,
Is it possible to move / re-arrange the columns in the zabbix problem panel?
I’d like to move the TAGS columns to the end as it contains a lot of data, longer strings. At the moment I cannot move it. There is no option to move it in the settings and you cannot drag and drop it in the GUI. Ive also tried to modify the JSON file to see if I can move it this way, but this also doesn’t work.
Thanks.

Hi @davdhillon1,

You can accomplish this using the Organize Fields transformation in the transformation tab.

Check it out in use on play.grafana.org

Hi Matt,

This does not appear to work for the Zabbix problems panel.

This is the only option I get and it doesn’t let me change anything really.

Do you have a working example of this, specifically for the Zabbix problem panel visualisation?

Thanks.

Internal Use Only

Hi @davdhillon1,

Yes, sorry. I should have read your question more carefully. It looks like you are right. I couldn’t make this work either. I think you should consider making a feature request in the plugin repo:

Hi Matt,

I pretty much posted the same question in Grafana community and GitHub.

I also emailed the great man himself, think I got a reply once… here’s hoping!

Thanks.

Internal Use Only

Hi! Unfortunately, you cannot rearrange columns in problems panel now, but I’ll take a look at the library I’m using, maybe it can be done in easy way. Otherwise, it’s a bit complicated, but can be added in plugin itself.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking a look.

If I can assist, please let me know.

Happy to try it out in my config.

Thanks again.

Internal Use Only

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.