I installed Azure monitor data source and setup an access with the application in Azure.
I gave application a reader access and all as per instructions.
There are 4 Services available to use: Metrics, Logs, Traces and Azure Resource Graph.
The Metrics and Azure Resource Graph are workable, while the Logs and Traces are not.
If I choose the Logs service and the try to select a resource and click “Apply” button, I get this error:
“Unexpected token ‘u’, “unexpected”… is not valid JSON”
When I try to use the predefined Azure Monitor Dashboards, I have errors where the logs are used, while the Dashboards that use Azure Resource Graph are working fine.
Examples of Dashboards and statuses:
Azure\Alerts Consumption - workable
Virtual Machines by Workspace - not workable, sameJSON error when I open any panel with service = Logs
I also want to mention that when I setup Azure Monitor Data source and click “Save and test” I get this:
One or more health checks failed. See details below.
- Successfully connected to Azure Monitor endpoint.
- Error connecting to Azure Log Analytics endpoint: health check failed: Post “https://api.loganalytics.io/v1/workspaces/xxx-xxx-xxx/query”: Forbidden
- Successfully connected to Azure Resource Graph endpoint.
But I do not use the workspace that is specified in a message and not sure how important it its.
I expect no errors
no, we just setup Grafana recently
- Install Azure Monitor plugin
- Register application in Azure and give a required access as pr documentation
- Setup Data source in Grafana with Application (client) ID and Client Secret
4.Create a dashboard and choose Azure monitor as data source
5.Choose the Logs service and the try to select a resource and click “Apply” button
seems like this
Browser: Crome, Edge
A downloaded binary
This is a duplication post from GitHub