PFsense data is in InfluxDB but is not showing in Grafana

Hello,
I am trying to get a nice dashboard for my PFsense instance, using pfSense System Dashboard dashboard for Grafana | Grafana Labs. I have tried using the ID from the dashboard and also the JSON (pasted below).
The data is in InfluxDB, no errors tthere, and I am not getting any errors in PFsense.

This is the error I am getting in the grafana dashboard

invalid: compilation failed: error at @1:32-1:54: expected comma in property list, got REGEXEQ error at @1:39-1:53: string literal key host must have a value error at @1:46-1:53: unexpected token for property key: REGEXEQ (=~) error at @1:59-1:60: invalid statement: $

For PFSense, using the Telegraf plugin, I have pasted the below into the Additional Configuration for Telegraf section:

[[outputs.influxdb_v2]]
urls = ["my internal ip:8086"
token = "my token from InfluxDB"
organization = "Porkchop, LLC" 
bucket = "pfsense"

For the JSON - do I need to change Versions for Influx and Grafana at the top? I tried it but reverted since it didnt fix the issue. What about the inputs? I have changed those but still an issue.

JSON (truncated because of space limits on forum posts, but entire JSON can be found here: pfSense-Dashboard/pfSense-Grafana-Dashboard.json at master · VictorRobellini/pfSense-Dashboard · GitHub

{

“__inputs”: [

{

"name": "pfSense",  <***< what should this be? Name of what?***

"label": "pfSense", *<< what should this be? Label of what?*

"description": "",

"type": "datasource",

"pluginId": "influxdb", ***<< Same here, not sure if this should always be InfluxDB or?***

"pluginName": "InfluxDB" ***<< Same, not sure of the values that are supposed to be here***

}

],

“__requires”: [

{

"type": "panel",

"id": "gauge",

"name": "Gauge",

"version": ""

},

{

"type": "grafana",

"id": "grafana",

"name": "Grafana",

"version": "7.4.3"   ***<< should I change this to my version of Grafana? Would this wrong version break the dashboard?***

},

{

"id": "grafana-worldmap-panel",

"name": "Worldmap Panel",

"version": "0.3.2" ***<< Not sure what version of Worldmap Panel I have, but if I can find that out should I change this?***

},

{

"id": "graph",

"name": "Graph",

"version": ""

},

{

"type": "datasource",

"id": "influxdb",

"name": "InfluxDB",

"version": "1.0.0" ***<< Should I change this to my InfluxDB instances version?***

},

welcome to the :grafana: forum, @theeporkchopexpress

downloading a dashboard won’t connect and configure your grafana instance to your influx instance. You need to add the influxdb data source plugin and properly configure it inside Grafana. Sounds like that step is missing here?

Hi thanks for the reply - I do already have the Influx DB Plugin installed and configured for pfSense (with the token from InfluxDB).

I have the dashboard from Proxmox working as expected, and from the InfluxDB and Grafana side it SEEMS that everything is configured tthe same between the two were possible.

I have recreated the data source for pfSense and still not working. Is the dashboard I am using compliant with the current version of Grafana? And using the Flux query language?