Is the latest version of Grafana able to support password complexity setting for local grafana account.
In my production environment we use LDAP (which complies to all password policies) for all users, but for the local grafana admin, I am not able to enforce any password complexity policies. Some of the password policies needed to be enforced on the local grafana admin includes:
- Enforce password change once every 12 months.
- Minimum password length of 12 characters.
- Password must contain characters from at least two of the following four categories:
i. Upper case (A through Z);
ii. Lower case (a through z);
iii. Digits (0-9);
iv. Special Characters (!, $, #, %, etc.).
- Passwords shall not be stored in plaintext. Only password hashes and salts shall be stored.
- Increase the number of consecutive failed attempts allowed from 6 to 10 times.
If it is not possible, is there any planned roadmap to include it for future release?