Negative Values On Top of X-Axis Labels

I’m using a bar chart and I really like result, with two exceptions:

1. This data is binned by 1d, is there a way to just show the date (and not date plus 00:00) in the x-axis values?

2. I want to exclude negative values and just graph them as zero, and I’m successfully filtering them out by setting the x-axis range minimum to 0, but the negative data labels are still displayed and they are crashing into/over writing the x-axis labels. Is there a way to prevent that?

Here’s what it looks like:

1. If you at the Standard Options setting, there an option for date:xyz formatter

2. Just exclude those values from your query and let grafana do what it do best, visualization

Hmm, I’m using Grafana 10.2.3 and I couldn’t find the Standard Options setting within my dashboard panel.

But that did get me looking closer and I found X-axis tick label max length, which worked nearly perfect.

Here’s what I’ve got now and I’m happy with it.

Out of curiousity, is it possible to exclude values when I’m using the integral aggregator? That does sound like something that could be good to know later. Here’s what I’m doing now:

A:
SELECT integral(“air_temperature”) FROM “tempest” WHERE $timeFilter GROUP BY time(1d) fill(null) tz(‘America/New_York’)

B:
Math expression:
0-$A/3600/24*1.8

A is not displayed. B is visible. Y-axis min is set to 0 so negative values don’t show.