Making data source plugin capable of accessing kerberized data

Hi folks

I saw your posts and felt that you will be the right person to guide me. I am new to Grafana plugin development and everything related to it but have the experience of setting up Grafana with Influx DB to get the metrics from Cassandra and Aerospike in a heavy Gaming real time env and we loved Grafana there. But now, I am in a different world where i am trying to tame, Druid, Druid plugin to Grafana and kerberos.

Questions::

1. Being in a kerberised env, is there any Grafana official data source plugin that is capable of handling kerberised tokens and access the data?

2. Also, in the same kerberised env when I try to edit the config of a data source(Druid) and pass the credentials with basic auth checked, in the log the “uname” is sometimes taken as empty string or some times “admin” but i am expecting the uname to be what I gave in the credentials. Please help me understand and solve this.

this is the error that I get:

t=2019-02-11T10:59:01-0500 lvl=eror msg="Invalid Basic Auth Header" logger=context error="Invalid basic auth header"
t=2019-02-11T10:59:01-0500 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=0 orgId=0 uname= method=GET path=/api/datasources/proxy/5/druid/v2/datasources status=401 remote_addr=x.x.x.x time_ms=0 size=39 referer=http://hostname:3001/datasources/edit/5

and this is what I have in the config page:

leads, insights are greatly appreciated
Thanks