Not sure how long this has been an issue but I noticed this morning that one of our dashboards that has a table of internal grafana annotations is no longer working. It’s throwing an error that says:
e.data.map is not a function
In console I get a little more info:
I first noticed while on 6.2.1 so I upgraded to 6.2.2 and it still persists. That’s deployed with the RPM on CentOS 7. I then tested on a separate grafana install also on 6.2.2 that’s running in docker.
EDIT: In the table panel, I have the – Grafana – datasource selected and in the visualizations I have Table Transforms Annotations selected.
This has worked for some time but broke at an unknown point.