- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
ubuntu 20.04 and grafana 8.1.0
What are you trying to achieve?
i want to know to use helm chart to create a yaml file
How are you trying to achieve it?
through helm chart
- What happened?
im new to helm chart i dont know which one is good to install grafana through helm or yaml file and i want to install kubernetes-app plugin in grafana i have install plugin but not able to see Kubernetes app in grafana UI dashboard and i dont know to restart grafana in Kubernetes after installing plugins
even i delete pod and i lost grafana dashboard …i want to save that data how to do it
What did you expect to happen?
Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
i want to have configuration files to make some changes but i dont know to create a configuration using helm chart
Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
My Issues or Questions
- How to save the dashboard if i delete pod using helm chart
- how to restart grafana through command mode or GUI
- how to create yaml file after installing grafana through helm chart
- Which is good to install grafana through yaml file or through helm chart
- Grafana is not showing everything like pvc, pv, services, deployment, replicaset, pods, secret, configmap and many others in grafana UI dashboard …I have configure many UID but some work some not working