I have install grafana using helm chart but dont how to use it

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    ubuntu 20.04 and grafana 8.1.0
  • What are you trying to achieve?
    i want to know to use helm chart to create a yaml file
  • How are you trying to achieve it?
    through helm chart
  • What happened?
    im new to helm chart i dont know which one is good to install grafana through helm or yaml file and i want to install kubernetes-app plugin in grafana i have install plugin but not able to see Kubernetes app in grafana UI dashboard and i dont know to restart grafana in Kubernetes after installing plugins

even i delete pod and i lost grafana dashboard …i want to save that data how to do it

• What did you expect to happen?

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    i want to have configuration files to make some changes but i dont know to create a configuration using helm chart

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    NO

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    yes

My Issues or Questions

1. How to save the dashboard if i delete pod using helm chart
  2. how to restart grafana through command mode or GUI
  3. how to create yaml file after installing grafana through helm chart

Help

1. Which is good to install grafana through yaml file or through helm chart
  2. Grafana is not showing everything like pvc, pv, services, deployment, replicaset, pods, secret, configmap and many others in grafana UI dashboard …I have configure many UID but some work some not working

@mohdrashid01

I wonder if its worth trying to get something simpler working first, before involving Helm.

Here is a reliable .yaml that you can deploy just about anywhere, including to minikube. I would start with this and see if that answers some of your questions:

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.